Early Learning Services is proud to offer free* access to ParentTV, an online streaming service with a collection of videos from a range of experts about how children develop and learn.
As an additional resource to our wonderful team members, all families receive a free* subscription to ParentTV.
ParentTV content is designed to support parenting from pregnancy through to the teenage years. Covering brain development, how children learn, technology, nutrition, mindfulness, sleep, co-parenting, single parenting and so much more, there truly is something for everyone.
Let us and ParentTV be part of your village, supporting you to raise happy, healthy children.
What is ParentTV?
- Simple to use, online and on-demand resources and information for parents
- Over 750 bite-size videos from over 30 experts – including Maggie Dent, Dr Kaylene Henderson and Dr Justin Coulson
- Exclusive parent content from G8 Education and our sector partners
- Full access to reliable advice on a wide range of real-life parenting topics
- Personal sign-in to build your own profile, with tailored content just for you
- Search and watch in the privacy of your own home
Current families are able to sign up for their ParentTV account using the same email address that you have registered in the Xplor Home app.
*Subject to terms and conditions